The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Lovely Yummy B-I-Y Chocolates

Went for my chocolate mould demo today at B-I-Y (www.b-i-y.com) - it's a 30 min demo for about 6 to 7 pax ... so I got a really close up look ...

Man ... you won't believe how easy it is to make the stuff ... looks good and really EASY to make ...

I bought some stuff today, but not the chocolate making stuff as I had to rush to pick up Rascal and my new baby from the groomers before closing time. I bought some cookie lollipop stuff and i can't wait to try to out. Oh yes! Caden and Eunice, they do have the bone-shaped cutter too - but only in 1 size :P

Watch this space - soon I will have my step by step chocolate making demo here! it's THAT simple!

Thanks to Cheryl and her Mum-in law - I really had lots of fun and yummy chocolate in my tummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home