The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

eating and eating

geez i think the way we have been eating we will each put on 10 kg when we return!
 
hope all the walking is not in vain though - just to burn some fats at least from all the food we have been happily eating!
 
today breakfast was cool! we bought it from the family mart at the hotel lobby, walked to one of the parks in Shinjuku (not the Goen one), visited a temp children mini temporary zoo (shall not say if they were display cruelly :P), then walk to the main park .... then we went to this spot with 2 lovely cherry trees that were already fully bloomed (IN PINK!), pick a spot and eat our breakfast facing the trees ...
 
it's really fun (hadn't been to the park to have a meal with with my hubby for a long time) and certainly memorable ... my dream to see the cherry blossoms have finally been fulfilled!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home