The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Strawberry Cake

If you didn't know, I'm am a sucker for Japanese style strawberrycake - the one with LOTS of cream with strawberries inbetween 2 sponge layer and more cream on top, the extremely sinful one ...

just bought one from the Odakyu food hall and spend 367 yen on one small piece. Hubby have agreed to buy the bigger one (at least 6 pieces of the size we had) which is going for about over 1000 yen> can eat it over 2 days *YUMMMM* can't wait ... tt's why no photos - just dug right into it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home