The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Friday, January 20, 2006

what is a kueh lapis press?

I knew you were going to ask that!

Anyway it looks like this

I got mine from Phoon Huat (again yes but I happen to be a member so I get like 5% discount on my purchases).

Also my baking equipment

From left: my Kenwood Chef Classic, my Braun handheld mixer, and my Kenwood mixer (I have it for about 10 years).

Better place to view them in all product marketing glory

Kenwood Chef Classic at here

Braun Handheld Mixer at here

My kenwood stand mixer ah ... I don't really know ... it's been such a long time! Sorry!

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, January 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, how you know I was gonna ask wat's a kueh lapis press? :P

 
At 7:58 PM, January 22, 2006, Blogger muminthemaking said...

haha cuz I didn't even know it existed until I saw it in the recipe photos. Then I went to phoon huat and asked for it. The label says "Lapis Press". That's know I know about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home