The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Chocolate shopping blitz coming up!

I have decided to go shopping for the chocolate mould stuff this saturday - thinking how to get rid of my hubby first :P If he tags along, it's going to be difficult to buy what i want (well not exactly need, but if you are in the shop, you would know what i mean).
 
So B-I-Y it is for me this Saturday! In case you are not sure where is it, here's my directions:
 
It's located just outside the Newton Circus, buses included 170 and 67 (the rest i don't know cuz I don't take them). You can take the flyover from dunearn road over the Newton Circus, and it's just there on the left hand side, at the busstop before Shell petrol station.
 
If you want to take the MRT, get off at the Newton MRT and walk towards the Newton Hawker Center. Walk in parallel with the flyover and at the site of the hawker center , you can either use the traffic lights or use the over head bridge to get across.
 
If you don't see the overhead bridge and you see a school / cairnhill CC just opp you, then you are on the wrong side! Walk back towards the circus and walk towards the CTE, Cavenaugh, Rochor side.
 
Psst: BTW I'm on the waiting list for cake piping class and the cookie decorations class. I can't wait to go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home