The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

time for kueh lapis ... and more!

I bought the necessary ingredients for my kueh lapis, including this tool to press the cake down ... so will work on it tonight and cross my fingers, that it will come out right ... the recipe is from Simply Hers (I think) last January edition ...

I've also bought semolina flour, and that goes into my sugee cookies (planning for tomorrow). Found this recipe and hope it works ... the reviews says crunchy but I don't seem to see any other recipes for melt in the mouth (i saw one in this cook book but it says to bake for 1 hour?!?!?! anyway i tried it and it was horrible).

my hubby's out tonight so no one's going to help me =(

3 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, November 25, 2009, Blogger ANDREW said...

Waaahh.. where did you buy your Kueh Lapis press from?! =)

 
At 6:56 PM, November 25, 2009, Blogger muminthemaking said...

You can get it from Phoon Huat.

 
At 10:40 PM, November 25, 2009, Blogger ANDREW said...

Thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home