The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Crazy for Pineapples II ...

ok the details about cooking pineapple paste ...

from this at 9:45pm

to this at 11:30pm

to this at 12:00am. it's almost dry ... notice the amount of liquid bubbling at the center?

then i add in the sugar and start the constant stirring over medium heat ...

See how nicely it caramelised? This is about 20 minutes after I've added the sugar.

This is my greedy puppy, Rascal. Guess what's on his mind?


and he's decided to set up shop here in case he gets any goodies falling accidentally out of heaven ... he actually pullled his rug over!

and my poor hubby who had to helped me out, because i was complaining about my arms aching like mad ...

and the final end result the next morning? (Psst, this has been already somewhat air dried in the fridge!)

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, May 25, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

hi! popoheads,
I like to eat pineapple tart/cookies.Nice piture you had taken.
I had a question here,do we really need to fry it for few hours?Coz i usually fry it not more than one hour.I am a lazy bug and couldn't wait too long to make a cookies.
thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home