The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Coming up next ... Kueh Lapis ...

I should start planning for my kueh lapis... I’ve already bought 30 eggs (recipe calls for 20 egg yolks and in case I accidentally break some), the spices and the square cake pan … what’s left I think is the butter (needs 500g which my fridge is currently only stocking 1X250g piece.

Oh darn, it means either I give up clubbing on Wednesday or pray my eggs will still be nice and fresh :P My fridge can’t take in all 30 eggs currently (it’s full of JUNK) … so *argh* need to decide soon … you must be mad if you think I’m going to try it tonight …

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger inez said...

You MUST update your blog when you get to do your kueh lapis ok? Have been meaning to try, but I heard it's a lot of work. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home