The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Breakfast with Love ...

I made the ham sandwiches this morning for my sweetest hubby ... who has been working hard, and yet still have to assist me in my current madness for pineapple tarts ... Today as a reward, i let him sleep late and I woke up earlier (still it was about 10am...) to feed Rascal and bring him for his quick morning run ...

It was done on the spur of the moment, when I was lamenting what to do with the excess bread (we had the loaf in the fridge for almost 2 weeks!). I thought it would be sweet to do it as a gesture of gratitude.

Yes he's happy with it! Specially that I made coffee for him too ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home