The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Monday, January 16, 2006

I must be mad ...

I am so tired ... YET I couldn't resist the lure of more biscuit ... my almond cookie dough is now resting in the fridge, while I hide in the air con room ... I made a silly mistake ... I added in HOT almond meal to my butter/sugar mix and so it went*splat* ... *sigh*

The weather is not helping either ... I'm grateful it's finally sunshine after so many days of rain ...but it's terrible ... there's not even any slight breeze tonight!

Thinking if I should go ahead with the baking or just take a break ...

Ok... gotta heat up more soup for my hubby ... it's herbal soup I made yesterday, so he's finishing up the leftovers for dinner (horrible aren't I :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home