The Queen of Kitchen Disasters

As much as I love to cook and bake, I'm lazy and I'm horrid at following recipes. Together with my natural capability of clumsiness and inability of handling anything sharp, it's the perfect recipe for ... disasters.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Crazy for pineapples ...


I bought on impulse 7 pineapples from the market today ... It's much cheaper than what I paid for the last round ... $7 for 7 peeled pineapples ... Got my colleague to help me lugged back to office and my hubby came to picked me up after work ...

I started working on the pineapples about 930pm. Due to a sore right arm and a tendency to take short cuts, I decided to core the pineapples and use my handheld blender to do the job. I roped in my hubby to help work the blender while I core and chop up the pineapple ... Of course I threw in a sweetener ... More of the chocolate tarts I made, and more to come this weekend ...



It was pretty fast, within 30 minutes, all the pineapples were crushed and is boiling away in my 40cm tefal wok ... Update later again =) think it's going to be a sleepless night ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home